Liquidity Events

Carlyle Group divests 2% stake in Yes Bank for Rs.1,442-Cr

Business Standard  

Carlyle Group, through its affiliate CA Basque Investments, has offloaded 1.98% stake in Mumbai-based Yes Bank through a bulk deal on the NSE, at an average price of INR 24.27 apiece, totalling INR 1,441.64 crore. Post the stake sale, the Carlyle Group's shareholding in Yes Bank has declined to 7.13 % from 9.11%.

Want to receive such news items in your inbox? Click Here to sign up for a trial.

2021 © TSJ Media Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.