LatentView Analytics to acquire 70% of Decision Point for $39-M

Press Release  

Chennai-based, publicly listed LatentView Analytics is to acquire a 70% stake in Decision Point , a Gurugram-based, analytics firm focused on CPG & Retail sector, for USD 39.1 million. The remaining 30% stake is to be acquired over the next two years. The acquisition will be fully funded from the acquirer's existing cash reserves.For FY 23, the target company had reported a Consolidated Turnover of INR 86.99 crore and a Profit After Tax of INR 22.63 crore.Lincoln International and H&B Partners served as the financial and legal advisors to LatentView Analytics. Equirus Capital served as the financial advisor to Decision Point.Established in 2012, Decision Point is an AI-led Business Transformation and Revenue Growth Management (RGM) solution provider with more than 300 employees worldwide. The company specialises in RGM, demand forecasting, pricing analytics, promotion analytics, retail segmentation, and marketing mix models. Decision Point has over a decade of experience developing AI-powered solutions, including Beagle GPT, a conversational GenAI app for Microsoft Teams used by Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) customers.LatentView will make investments to accelerate the expansion of Decision Point's solutions in the focus markets of North America and Europe.

Want to receive such news items in your inbox? Click Here to sign up for a trial.

2021 © TSJ Media Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.